Monday, June 09, 2008

ReUpdate Blog

Graduation - Beware Too MANY Photos!

Me with 1st Class Honor!!!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and Elba

Photobucket
Unknown person with my Lion

Photobucket
Karmen - It's good to see her though

Photobucket
At least, Gen sec is here! Most of my cabinet and my next cabinet

Photobucket

Photobucket
First Honored Student

Photobucket
Jessica - I think this will be the last time I could take photos with her

Photobucket
How are u, Mr. Tsang? Will u grad as MA this year?

Photobucket
Me and Mary

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Blu, How are u in your consultancy firm?

Photobucket

Photobucket
Why do u guys are in my camera?

Photobucket
More of you guys!

Photobucket
Calanthia - How are u working as PR in hotel?

Photobucket
I think they are the ones that dare to take a photo with my grandpa

Photobucket
Sa Sa, How are u? U will be grading this year, rite?

Photobucket
And with Pauline

Photobucket
My relatives

Photobucket

Photobucket
Me and my sister and Joe

Photobucket

Photobucket
Who are they? My next next cabinet....

Photobucket
Me and my next cabinet

Photobucket
Nicky, my successor - Is he handsome? Of course, I trained him, hahahahaha.....

我覺得好好彩,我真是可以囉到First Honor

但是毎一個人都不是完美的.我想我人生中最不完美的地方就是我爸爸不能見到我現在所做的一切

父親節就到,亦都是我爸爸離開這個世界兩年

在此我只能夠說一句:多謝你.

沒有你我不能得到現在的一切

還有要多謝你們,沒有你們我不可以支撐下去
Photobucket

Photobucket
and u too!

荷李活廣場軍事展 - 美軍二戰篇

Red Beret
It's Green Beret, not red! NOT RED!

[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v85/Golden_Paladin/IMG_0865.jpg[/IMG]
Photobucket
我要的M1 Helmet呀!M1C Helmet! Airborne!

Photobucket
I think Iris needs one of this to replace her phone =.=

Photobucket
古菫Binoculars M3

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Backpacks

Photobucket
Rations - 可惜現代的口量不是這樣的

Photobucket
Caps - 唔記得叫咩名...

Photobucket
M1軍刀 - 是M1908步槍的專用刺刀

Photobucket
工事用的斧頭和鏟 - 通常工兵都有一套

Photobucket
Drink Bottles

Photobucket
Catridge Pouch - 中間的是BAR用,下面的是M1用

Photobucket

Photobucket
Compass - still points to North after this many years!

Photobucket

Photobucket
What is this? This is medical tools that Medic used. Since Medic is offered very little medical training, all they know to do is to treat wounds by using some kind of mdeical to stop bleeding. Unlike nowadays, we know how to do Turniquot to stop blood flowing into certain part of the body or do Mouth to nose resucitation

Career Talk @ Szeto Ho
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I was graduated from this school so I have to give a info to these "brothers" and "sisters"

On the gatherings I met a few old classmates and take a few photos with them

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home